Saturday, July 31, 2010

Surviving Mesothelioma


My home town back home was nice and peaceful place not until recently plenty of neighbors died because some of them got any kind of cancer. It's really freaking me out wondered what made them got such illness that have caused them died. I just could remember how happy people were, enjoying life and were healthy but lately I heard from my collegues, classmates and my family that someone died after the other because their diseases weren't cureable. It is heartbreaking to hear though. Even my family didn't want to live in my old town anymore because for them it is already creepy. Lately, one of the neighbors got colon cancer and fighting to survive. I know how hard it is to hear and see someone suffers any kind of illnesses like the Mesothelioma Cancer. The cause is exposure to Asbestos. There is one person who was Surviving Mesothelioma Cancer name Paul Kraus. He created his own regimen to heal his mesothelioma and twelve years later he survived and enjoyed a good quality of life. He wrote a book "Surviving Mesothelioma" for the world's cancer patients to learn what survival behavior is about. In fact his book became the best selling mesothelioma book in the world.

This Surviving Mesothelioma Book is really inspiring for the ones who suffered this kind of cancer that there is still hope and miracle if only they believe it and read. It is indeed a moving story book about a person struggling to survive Mesothelioma Cancer. I think anyone can have this book as preference and to be kept to learn ways on how to survive, share to the family and friends regarding this kind illness.

If you guys are interested to know more about Mesothelioma Cancer you should check at it at survivingmesothelioma.com, it has everything you need to know.

No comments: