Saturday, August 7, 2010

Picked me up at 10 AM

My friend picked me and my daughter up at home at past 10 AM. She called me first while I was still in deep sleep and dreaming weird thing. I had to wake up hurry and brush teeth and change clothes before she arrives at home. I wasn't even able to fix our bed or clean a little. I am embrass when someone gets to visit at home while I haven't clean the house. We made inun-unan, Filipino Spaghetti and tinolang baboy. We had such a great lunch. We actually cooked sphagetti later in the afternoon as we couldn't wait to have our lunch. We had two dishes to serve on the table which were enough to feed our hungry tummy, especially me I hadn't had breakfast . Before we proceed cooking the last dish, we went to post office, my friend had to check a box for the laptop she will be sending to the Philippines next week, store to pick up some good stuffs for our kids and walmart as she was sending money to her family. Then went back home after doing business at the last store. We directly made the spaghetti and unfortunately it didn't turn out the way we want it. The noodles weren't tender enough, a little hard and my friend put too much nestle cream in it. However, I still asked to bring some home it might be good in the morning when it cool in the ref.

We took our dinner before heading back home though. I hurriedly washed the dishes to come home as hubby must had been waiting for me downstairs. I felt a little guilty for coming back home late but I explained to him.

That is my day today!

No comments: