Tuesday, May 29, 2007

So Happy to see!

Yes indeed cos my Overall Tack Rating in PPP is going up, from 3 to 4. I was amazed how I did that and not only that increasing also my Votes which is now 2. Im wondering what that means that someone votes us every post we have? I just don't get it, thus this means I only get 2 so far from zero? I guess Im glad to think it's better from nothing. How about you guys how much votes did you get. My PR is still remain 3. Im hoping it won't go down but instead going up higher as it could be. But on the other hand Im kinda sad to know that some of you out there going down especially the PR. I know how important it is for us to get some more opportunities we could get. But you know all guys I just have only one blog for now in PPP. I have seen some of you got two blogs so meaning you are not losing anything but still in a better way of earning more money than I do since I just got only one for now unless they would approve my blogspot that until now Im still waiting for it. I sent it last the other night but I haven't heard from them yet that it's approved. I stil have to wait what's their decision. I would be glad if they would include it so I could get more opps, but I know blogspot is not as good of having bravejournal since some of the requirements they excluded some of blogspot domains. I don't know why but seems interesting to me which I still don't understand yet. Well I guess I have to follow since it's their rules and I should respect for it. However my blogspot got 2-PR. I hope it will increase sooner. Fingers crossed! Wish us all the best in Luck guys! This is really good of earning money isn't it? Atleast for me Im loving what I do now. As if I have my own work as first experience in my life lol! Congratulations to me hehe! Hope I could keep this up just like you all do there! That if, if hubby won't complain that Im staying up late lol! Since I used our lights here in bedroom while doing my tasks but when he says I couldn't take it anymore, I will go downstairs using the laptop lol! But I know he doesn't like this what Im doing at night time. I would find a way I could take this at days.

No comments: