Sunday, December 2, 2007

Spain, Barcelona and Alicante Hotels

I saw Spain in a movie when I watched Cheetah girls. It such a beautiful place I could say, the architectural building, Tappas and the bullfighting as an entertainment, especially that Spain has become a much more diverse place to enjoy a holiday with the cities of Madrid, Seville and Barcelona offering sophisticated dining and entertainment to balance the beach going holiday makers from Europe’s North. How nice to go there this time, it is just the perfect place to celebrate this season and we would surely stay at spain hotels as the accomodation of me and my family. Within the place Barcelona is good to visit as well, to check their La Sagrada Familia, Gaudi's architecture, Zoo in Parc Cuitadella, markets and many more. This is one of my dream to see the place and it has to offer and there is no problem where to stay at because the barcelona hotels is just right there for us. And when we are done in Barcelona, we get to move to see the Alicante place with it's historical buildings-Castillo de Santa Barbara, Guadalist Monastery and many more. Huh this should be seen when we visit in there in the near future because we have been dreaming to tour around the world and we wouldn't miss seeing this place and if confused where to stay at, well they have the best place to have an accomodation at alicante hotels for us to stay. It is such an affordable hotels that the cheapthanhotels.co.uk has to offer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I visited Spain last summer. Most of all I liked Barcelona. It is amazing city with it's own fantastic atmosphere. And architecture of the city is great. Also I was impressed by Gaudi's masterpieces. It is visit card of Barcelona and whole Spain. I liked that many hotels in Barcelona offers free transfer from airport. There are so many places which have to be seen, museums, galleries and parks.
I really enjoyed my trip to this amazing country.