Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Biotene can help

It is really difficult when we get gum bleeding and bad breath. Yes, I don't deny that I been through it but the help of my going to dentist every 6 months help. This time I don't get my appointment yet and I notice my lower gum is bleeding especially when I brush it a little harder or it justs bleed in no time without me knowing it. I have told hubby to get me a toothpaste that would treat my gum to stop bleeding,and not only that I get sensitive teeth that when I drink cold water it hurts or it felt aweful but now I'm glad to have found this website at biotene.com where they offer a great product of biotene for sensitive teeth. Since it is holiday and I just couldn't get the early time for me to have appointment to my dentist I would use this biotene for the maintime. I have heard a lot of feedback how this works really good though, that is why I can't also wait to grab one for me when I get to the store. I also would love to get plenty of these to send to my family back home since they don't really go to dentist often. I'm so worried about them since I have heard from dentist that if you don't take of your teeth really well when you reach at the age of 40 your teeth will be gone. So I'm thankful to have this website and I would gladly to purchase this sensitive toothpaste. It is hard to smile and talk when you do have gum bleeding and bad breath. It is really gross! Anyway I have found out from this website that causing of gum bleeding and bad breath is because of dry mouth. So guys, if you needed some for yourself come to this website at biotene.com, their product is very cheap, good to treat any kind of problems if you teeth such a sinsivity when you drink cold water because that is what I encountered before, gum bleeding and bad breath. Indeed, BIOTENE can help!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: