Saturday, February 20, 2010

What a DAY! Passed written test!

What a day for us as it is snowed again! Gosh! When is this going to stop! It is cold over again. I missed the sun so much though. I must look on the brighter side otherwise I am going to get crazy thinking about this white powdered stuffs around.

I have good news to tell that I was able to pass my written test yesterday. Whew! I just love it! On the way to DMV, I told my husband I have no confidence anymore might I can't pass. I thought all I have studied were forgotten in mind HAHA! Thanks goodness I passed and got my permit. They give me temporary one, and get the original one through mail. Hopefully to receive it soon. As what hubby said, I gonna get it just in a week. Now, I should practice driving!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Dauphine, congratulations on passing your drivers test. It is a nice moment, isn't it?

My brother Dean is married to a Filipina lady and she, like so many I've met is a wonderful person and mother- probably like you. Drive carefully out there, and for anyone else who might want an extra advantage before taking their drivers test, you might want to see this.

http://chicagodrivingtest.com

The best to you and your family.