Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It is cold right now

It is cold right now here in Colorado. The sun is not up yet. I just turned on the heater to make us warm around here. On the other hand I asked my sister to watch Nicole for me so I can concentrate on my work, good thing she is there to help me at anytime I need her. Since we went to sleep at 3 am, she just also got up. Nicole was sleeping with her. I wonder if Nicole was looking for me and her daddy. Oh well it is nice Nicole would separate us sleeping at times.

1 comment:

Mira said...

You're lucky to have a sister close by that you can always call when you need somebody to watch after your daughter. It's hard when you don't have a helper here in US ;-( especially when you have a toddler like I do. Anyway, congrats again for being the ppp's blog of the day. Can we xlinks?
Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
Time of Respite
My Kitchen Table