Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Amadeus Home Music School

I have been wanting to learn on how to play piano and guess what I have stumbled upon right now, it is the Amadeus Home Music School that is really good for me. Actually I have learned the news from theadhermit.com where he extend the good news of this home music company for everyone. The Amadeus Home Music School offers a lot of great things to learn such as piano, voice, guitar, violin, cello, saxophone and any other instrument that suit every body's need.


2 comments:

BhathiyaS said...

Its good to have a web site that we can just go and learn, How to play musical instruments. I tried playing the guitar myself by connecting to a site like that, and guess what its working.

.....................

Bhathiya Senanayake

cheap sofas

Skip Walker said...

Please, before doing business with this company, take a moment and review the info at the Better Business Bureau at: http://newjersey.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=89&bbb=0221&firm=27003613

I am in the middle of a horror story with these people. We contracted for 16 weeks of lessons for my grandniece in Aug 2008. Never happened. No teacher ever tried to call. All the stories at the BBB match mine. I am cstill trying to get my $1040 back for the lessons. I feel like a chump.