Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cheap Prepaid Phone Cards

I know how hard it is to look for the calling card because I have been there and done that, a lot of places promising how many hours you can use minutes upon calling outside country yet I was one victim before. I would never like to go through that experience again. As far as I remember I paid $20 but it only offers 2 hours and 30 minutes but as they promised it will take to 5 hours something like that. Since then I stopped buying international phonecard on that website.. Never.. Anyway since mother's day is coming, for sure a lot of us are getting ready for phonecalls next month. Since I have been using our landline a lot lately, I should be a wise caller this time buying and using this prepaid phone cards at therich.com where they offer the cheapest internation phone cards. This place can be trusted since I have known a friend who used to buy at this place and she said so far really great everytime she purchase and calling back home. If you guys are also looking, you should start checking into their website and so am I, I would stop using our landline for the moment since it cost me 25 cents a minute. But buying from therichcom.com would sure save me big time. So come one now and pick the card that suit you needs, they carry any kind of phonecards for all of us and upon ordering it they will deliver it us online instantly. Have a happy calling!

No comments: