Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Woke up at noon

I woke up at noon time and it is really good. I love to sleep long, especially I have been working hard last week. My body was telling me to take my rest and that's just what I did. I feel much better now.

Yesterday was our dental appointment. I would have liked to just stay home to continue my rest but what can I do, I just couldn't change the schedule. After that we headed to Asian Store and got some goodies and hubby treated me to Filipino foods at Sunburst Grill. I loved it! We came home happy and contented.

1 comment:

atomsistem said...


Merhaba yazınızı çok beğendim çok güzel iyi çalışmalar dilerim. Benimde sitelerim hakkında sizden yardım bekliyorum. Eğer mümkünse ziyaretinizi beklerim.

teknik tamir servis teknik tamir servis
google yükseltme google yükseltme
web tasarım ankara web tasarım ankara
kameralı sohbet kameralı sohbet
kepenk tamir servisi kepenk tamir servisi
sıhhi tesisat sıhhi tesisat
sıhhi tesisat sıhhi tesisat
klima servisi klima servisi
siteler ankara mobilya siteler ankara mobilya
goodyear ankara bayi goodyear ankara bayi