Friday, January 6, 2012

Cold day

It feels very cold in my house right now. I forgot to turn on the other heater. The reason why my back is aching right now. I tried to get my nap downstairs but the backpain kept me awake, so I just got up instead and browse through online. I am planning to continue taking my nap here upstairs after updating my blog. The bed is still mess and I think I will just leave it that way for now since I will be climbing into it soon.

My daughter will be here soon from school. Hubby is on the way to pick her up. I miss her though. I can't wait to her news from school.. lol! Later, I am going to work.

1 comment:

atomsistem said...


Merhaba yazınızı çok beğendim çok güzel iyi çalışmalar dilerim. Benimde sitelerim hakkında sizden yardım bekliyorum. Eğer mümkünse ziyaretinizi beklerim.

teknik tamir servis teknik tamir servis
google yükseltme google yükseltme
web tasarım ankara web tasarım ankara
kameralı sohbet kameralı sohbet
kepenk tamir servisi kepenk tamir servisi
sıhhi tesisat sıhhi tesisat
sıhhi tesisat sıhhi tesisat
klima servisi klima servisi
siteler ankara mobilya siteler ankara mobilya
goodyear ankara bayi goodyear ankara bayi