Monday, February 18, 2008

Tender Tidings

In the family the most thing I worried is the safetiness and also being connected with them even how far I am with them or when I'm at work, although I don't work yet but hubby can use this on purpose to connect me and our daughter while at his office. It is so called family-career balance inssues. I like the fact that hubby can see us through the camera which is offering by www.tendertidings.com. This tender tidings offer the the balance through wireless video technology which we can be able to connect to our family circle at any time. How cool is that? Yes, this is really a great way to take a peep your family at home by using this high quality videdo technology. You even can take a snap shot and put it as the background of your computer and a lot more feature you can do. So if you have been looking for a stuff like this you should come to this website now at tendertidings.com to keep in contact with your family anytime and anywhere!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a little one yet but I use my Tender Tidings Cam to check in on my Bengal kitty! So fun to see her getting into all kinds of trouble!

Barrett said...

It's great to hear that your husband is using the Tender Tidings video feed to stay connected with his family! I think all too often people assume that moms are the only ones that have a real desire to stay connected to their families. As a guy, I truly believe that a healthy work-life balance is vital to both women and men. Kudos to your husband!