Saturday, December 6, 2008

She could hardly stop to help

While putting up Christmas Tree, my daughter also wanted to help. Gosh it wasn't easy to deal with her because she could hardly stop following my butt or turn to the other side of the tree to be able to do something also. It is her three years to Celebrate Christmas here in the USA. I thought she was kind of excited to help and just understand what is the meaning of this because hubby explained to her that we are going to celebrate Jesus Birthday on December 25th. Good thing she didn't ask why we put it up earlier than on its date to be celebrated LOL!

On the other hand, I am not in a good position tonight sitting, I can feel hotness on my leg due to this laptop that sitting on it. Oh, I have to change position now before I got burn.

No comments: