Thursday, September 25, 2008

Been gone for so long

It has been so long since I made a post in this blog. Yeah, I felt so sorry for this. This blog had been built up with the help of my friend Juliet because I don't know much about blogspot. I know I should keep up this blog but because of a lot of reason, this has become abandon to me. I hope that I will keep coming back for more updates. It is unfair if it is only other blog I can be able to update.

I am not sure of you here knew I have been gone for a vacation, four months vacation back in the Philippines was all great. Now I am back in USA, alive and kicking for more updates. That is also one reason why I couldn't make an update to every of my blog. So I am here again trying to be active. I hope you guys would still keep coming back to read my articles here. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Gina lee said...

hi Daup, welcome back sa states