Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Amazing Race

I always get sad and feel bad to those who lose at the end of the show especially the one I love to win. You might wondering what and who I am talking about. I just had finished watching the Amazing Race, the chinese father and daughter didn't win the million dollar but instead the newly dating couple. I always feel bad afterwards though. Even I don't watch it from the start but seems this father and daughter are really good people. Anyway I hope they could receive some consolation prize for the second placer. They had such a tough race and they deserved to have a great prize as well. Anyway Congratulations to the winner!

1 comment:

jennyr said...

nahan diay ka ani nga show dauph? ako minsan ra ko katan-aw ani pero lingaw biya...btw,i have a tag for you at my other blog!enjoy!