Monday, April 9, 2007

Rain rain!!

My gawwwd! It's lightning here and raining a hail. It scares the heck out me though, cos it's just rare that weather would come like this. Uggh what an unpredictable weather cos this morning it was sunny then it suddenly getting cloudy! I guess I would be happier rather than having snow lol! Hmm might you wonder why I always come up with the snow? will maybe bcos it always remembered since we had too much this year and I don't want it anymore lol! Well I could just get away with it if we move to a tropical place but unfortunately not lol! Although I love here in denver one of the nicest place to see! It's just the snow that bothers a lot when it's too much!
Okay now the raining is stop, thanks goodness that means the lightning is stopping too!

No comments: