Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cleaning up!

I was inda tired today since I vacuumed here upstair, dusting and and re-arranging things but it's all worth it cos it's really a nice feelings when you see it's cleaned around. It's like you can relax properly without anythings bothers in my mind. It gave me so much time when I do cleaning cos Nicole keeps on unplugging the vacuum cord. Ahhh what a girl! She just didnt like the noise and wanted to stop me of doing it. She's not scared of it at all and wanted to do it over and over but I screamed too loud to not doing it again, thanks goodness she listened then lol! I also like it cos I was sweating out a lot. I also do the laundry and took off the bedsheets of bed since Nicole made a mess on it with the polvoron she had this morning. Talking about Polvoron is what her favorite snacks. Gosh to tell you she couldn't get enough eating them as if she couldn't see any tastier goodies

No comments: